vrijdag 19 november 2010

The life and times of gus the obliterator (part one)

( Gus the proud and slightly stupid obliterator recounts my campaing battles for you)

Dear diary

Today we went up into the hills form our landing site.Lord Neaad says we are looking for the SCT whatever that may be. I think he want’s to use it to lure more warriors to fight us . I guess he likes to keep himself entertained. So we went into those hills I realy didn’t like that. I mean it is hard enough dragging around enough weapons for a whole armie on my own. Now I had to do it uphill while in the mud. Anny way after a few hours we arrived on small plato. There where ruins of some ancient city there. Acrous the city we soon spotted some blood angles. Now there is a enemy we like to fight. Just as hard and just as tough as marines, but full of rage. I would say they are quick to anger: easy to trick easy to taunt. The perfect enemy. They where there for the SCT aswell i guess. But what’s so imported about that? Can it shoot stuff i don’t think so! Can it smash stuff I don’t think so! I think I rember that those things where a great price back in the day when I still was a techpriest. But frankly I don’t care anny more.

Well after seeing that those fancy pants noticed us, we took up position on the edge of some buildings. Those bastards where sure quick to hide, using there jumpacks to hide behind cover. So we just made it a waiting game. Repositioned our selves so that we could take them out, as soon as those cowards showed themselves. To our surprise we where soon attacked by weird looking humanoids, they where part man part machine. Well kind of like me I guess but then without the deamon extra’s. At first we thought them to be blood angle lackeys, But al to soon we realised they where attacking the blood angels as well. So it became a three way battle.

We kept our lines and whit disciplined fire mowed these newcomers down. The blood angels for their part where lured out of position. I had the perfect shot lined up but some of those things distracted me. I think they where calling me names.... urlhgaaula is a name right? Anny way my first shot mised, frustrating me to no end. Lord Neaad made short work of the distractions, so I blasted of a other shot. OOOOOOOH how I love plasma. It's so sweet to see the enemy melt into a little pool of slag. The bubbles form melting power armour are so cute. I could get a other shot of whit my lascannon a few minutes later nothing like saying someone burn to crisp in mere seconds So delight full.

Anny way I think by that time lord Neaad found out the blood angels where looking for something in the rubble of the city. Apparently there was some data on the STC there. Of course such a prize must be secured so he moved forward. While I moved in for support some of those things started shooting me. I think they where throwing spears at me. I killed those gitz right quick whit a couple of rapid plasma shots. But more of them kept coming they all seemed to have it in for me. Maybe they found me familiar? It didn’t end at spears tough, they also shot rockets grenades and all kind of energy weapons at me. They even had the guts to attack me in close combat. They could morf various weapons from their cute little arms. Enough to scratch my armour any way. They did make nice red fountains tough when I crushed their cute little body’s whit my claws.

I think that while I was amusing myself whit them the blood angels had found what they wanted. They had to fight of a couple of those things as well, but where now retreating of the battle field. Neaad also had found some data on the SCT is some ruins. And we just had to clear up some of those savages before we could pursue. I burned a couple of them just for some variation. But i don’t really like toasting people. Not that it’s not amusing to watch. Cause dear diary it really is but it tends to leave a smell. JUk.

Anny how I think I am going to enjoy my time here. Since lord Neaad summond me I have fought two space marine chapters. You know there are also the ones in grey greenish armour that we fought yesterday. They looked nurgelisch to me but Neaad ensure me they where loyalists. Mwa the melt al the same. And of course today we had those savages. Those were nice to kill, maybe we get to kill some more of those later. To bad they don’t leave those nice slug pools that marines do. Just not enough armour.

So dear diary I hope tomorrow we get to kill some more sutff. Can’t wait to melt burn and evaporate some more people.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten